comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Slate en français
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Slate en français



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Slate has launched a French-language edition. I have to admit, I'm a bit confused as to why. I love France, I studied in France, I speak French. I'm just trying to understand why this, why now? These kind of things are done for a reason, usually a financial one (i.e., let's make money off of the advertising). I mean, I'm intrigued. I've always thought of including foreign language content on our blog, but worried about turning people off (I'm not sure how well America would handle a polyglot blog). Anyway, I'll be interested in hearing more about this venture.


blog comments powered by Disqus