comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: The view from my balcony today
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

The view from my balcony today



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

I was up till midnight in 20 degree weather doing this last night. Who new protest art looked so easy and was actually kind of hard? Enjoy. And oh, my balcony overlooks pretty much 2/3 of the city, and all the official helicopters from the White House and DOD fly overhead all day long. I think they'll notice. And, I almost forget, my view overlooks the "Hinckley" Hilton where one of the inaugural balls is tonight. He he he.



The photo below is to give you a sense of just how high up my apartment is - folks will see this.


blog comments powered by Disqus