comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Hey John, Thanks
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Hey John, Thanks



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

No surprise, today is a really ugly day here in D.C. The place is crawling with asshole republicans who apparently don't grasp the concept of things like stop signs and crosswalks.

This morning, I was walking my dog (almost all my stories involve my dog).

We were heading up Columbia Road from the Washington Hilton -- site of some extravaganza for the inauguration -- when I something caught my eye on the top floor of a building across the street from me.

Hanging from John's balcony on huge posters were the letters: L-I-A-R.

Loved it. If you've seen the pictures John has taken from his apartment, you can grasp that he has a great vantage point and great visibility. It was a bright spot on an otherwise dismal day.

So, thanks John.


blog comments powered by Disqus