comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Mother of 6 gives birth to 8 more
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Mother of 6 gives birth to 8 more



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Perhaps I'm wrong, but something in my gut is telling me this isn't right. A woman with 6 children goes on fertility medicine and implants 8 more fertilized eggs in her womb? Why? Because she always wanted 7 kids, and was disappointed she only had 6? I mean, it's one thing to get pregnant again after having six kids, it's another to take fertility drugs and go for in vitro. And, these are octuplets, which also raises health issues (in addition to the overall question of whether any one family can appropriately raise 14 kids). Just me, or does anyone else get a bad feeling when they read stories like this?


blog comments powered by Disqus