Today's interviewee is Christopher Pearson, state legislator from Vermont and member of that state's Progressive Party — yes, Virginia, some states have a Progressive Party.
Chris's fifth question has to do with the future of Vermont's state-specific health care law, a version of single-payer. Interesting answer.
Note that Pearson is concerned, as I am, about global warming (climate catastrophe). Very thoughtful responses.
Five questions, Christopher Pearson with Gaius Publius, recorded at Netroots Nation 2012. Enjoy:
The full list of "Five Questions" interviews includes the following. Links to names will take you to previously-published interviews.
- Alan Grayson, former (and perhaps future) U.S. Congressman
- Marcy Wheeler, of emptywheel.net
- Cliff Schecter, who comments regularly with Sam Seder at Majority.fm among many other places
- Tom Tomorrow, cartoonist with DailyKos and This Modern World
- Alex Lawson of StrengthenSocialSecurity.org
- Josh Orton, with Russ Feingold's Progressives United
- Frances Causey, producer–director of Heist, the documentary
- Chris Pearson, a Progressive Party Vermont state legislator
- Susan Smith, Progressive Caucus chair of the Florida Democratic Party
- Sarah Burris, labor activist and progressive youth organizer
(If you have trouble with this audio, please let me know in the comments and I'll address it as quickly as I can. Thanks.)
To follow or send links: @Gaius_Publius