comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Video: Mommy thinks it's cute that lion is trying to eat her baby
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Video: Mommy thinks it's cute that lion is trying to eat her baby



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Once again I'm not sure how to react to these YouTube videos where parents let bad things happen to their kids for the joy of the YouTube moment. In this case, the child wasn't in any danger, but honestly, I'm not sure I'd want to risk my kid (had I one) turning around and freaking out because a Lion is an inch away trying to eat him. I'm not child psychologist but I imagine that could be a traumatic experience. I don't know. It is an awfully cool video. Anyone else have qualms about this?




blog comments powered by Disqus