comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Would you put a tattoo of your mother on your chest?
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Would you put a tattoo of your mother on your chest?



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

It's a beautiful job.  The tattoo artist is amazing.  But having someone draw a big photo of your mom on your chest?  Seriously?

I had thought of getting a tattoo years ago. But it would have been something small, and not in a place you'd see every day. I don't get the large tattoo thing. (Dated a guy once with a huge frog on his leg (and I mean huge).) I also don't get putting mom on your chest.  I love my mom. She's never going on my chest, or any other body part.  How about yours?


blog comments powered by Disqus