comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: B-52's - Rock Lobster
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

B-52's - Rock Lobster



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


Due to a family emergency we're hosting our 11 year old nephew this week during his school break. Since he was born here I thought he would have better espresso making skills but no, I think I'm going to have to teach him how it all works. I then showed him the pile of flowers on the terrace that needed to be potted but for some reason he took a pass on that fun task. When I offered delicious Fruit & Fiber breakfast cereal, he said that he might look for something else in the kitchen.

We're now looking for movies that are playing this week in the neighborhood. I had initially suggested a gripping documentary about krill but he didn't seem nearly as interested. Kids today, huh?


blog comments powered by Disqus