comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: It's Christmas Bonus Time
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

It's Christmas Bonus Time



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Last year I started a tradition of giving you the chance to offer me and my writers a Christmas bonus, should you like. Last year I included all of my writers, and this year I'm adding our various anonymous comments monitors. So, if the spirit moves you, you can make a donation to our Christmas bonuses by clicking on this PayPal button (it will take you to a page asking you how much you want to give etc. - it's secure and safe):


Thanks in advance, and seriously, please don't donate if you're cash strapped. We truly appreciate the thought, but I honestly don't want folks putting themselves out for this.


blog comments powered by Disqus