comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: The Old McCain: Mayor Rudy and Governor Mitt weren't prepared to lead America
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

The Old McCain: Mayor Rudy and Governor Mitt weren't prepared to lead America



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Sam Stein reports that McCain vehemently asserted that the Mayor of New York City (population 8.2 million -- 1000 times more than Wasilla) and Massachusetts (population 6.4 million -- 10 times more than Alaska) didn't have the national security cred to be President:

Back in October 2007, when McCain's candidacy still appeared dead and buried, the Senator berated the two Republican front runners for lacking the necessary political experience to handle commander in chief responsibilities.

"I have had a strong and a long relationship on national security, I've been involved in every national crisis that this nation has faced since Beirut, I understand the issues, I understand and appreciate the enormity of the challenge we face from radical Islamic extremism," the Senator declared. "I am prepared. I am prepared. I need no on-the-job training. I wasn't a mayor for a short period of time. I wasn't a governor for a short period of time."
That was one of the last remnants of the old John McCain. The new John McCain, the compulsive liar, thinks Sarah Palin can step in and handle the job. John McCain will say anything and do anything to be president -- even sacrificing the security of the nation. He used to think that was important.



Rudy and Mitt didn't meet the McCain national security criteria: It is impossible to see Russia from either NYC or Boston.


blog comments powered by Disqus