comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Open thread... anybody know Clint Eastwood?
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Open thread... anybody know Clint Eastwood?



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

My friend Cyrille, who was chosen as the blogger of the year in France last year, is insane. He's also headed to the Oscars in February (he weaseled an invite from somebody). His dream has been to meet Clint Eastwood. So, I'm asking: Anybody got a contact to Clint Eastwood? Cyrille is a great guy, funny as hell. I'm happy to help him if I can. You'll recall he's the one with the blog "Bonjour America," to introduce Americans to France. His accent in English is so French it could slay you (as Loic Le Meur, one of France's other top bloggers, said the other day - "My God, you really talk like that in English"). Anyway, like I said, Cyrille (aka Vinvin) is a great guy, so if you can help him meet up with Clint, even for 3 minutes, during his visit, you'd make a frog's dream come true (I was working on a "turn a frog into a prince" joke, but it wasn't coming to me). Thanks, JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus