comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Frak me
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Frak me



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK



Yes, it's that time of year. In just two weeks Battlestar Galactica is back. And our good friend Zack Exley, who's apparently a way bigger geek than we already thought, along with his partner in geekdom John Hendler, are using the Web to organize Frak Parties across the country to watch the premiere.

It's kind of a cool idea. Just find a party, sign up to attend, bring something to nosh or drink, and go. I mean, how many times have you said to yourself, man I could use a few more geeky friends?

(Note to Sci-Fi Channel: We give you so much free publicity, couldn't you at least put us on your PR list for emails and preview DVDs and all the other fun stuff? I mean, how many freelancers are on your list, and I'm guessing a lot of them don't get 100,000 readers a day? Earth to Sci-Fi, hel-looooo...)


blog comments powered by Disqus