comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Jon Stewart on Republican values, it's great
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Jon Stewart on Republican values, it's great



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

UPDATE: I think I got the song working, below.



And while we're on the topic of the Internets and vice, I simply have to share this one song from Avenue Q, the hit broadway musical. It's quite topical, and I hope the folks at the musical won't mind me sharing it (since I know some of them, and since I'm hoping this is free publicity for the musical - it's still running in NYC, and now in London too! Go see it, it's wonderful.)

Oh, and the song is a bit racey, in case you're at work, you might not want it turned up too loud :-) Here's the song, as an mp4 file.


blog comments powered by Disqus