comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: CNN host condoned murder of Michael Moore
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

CNN host condoned murder of Michael Moore



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Well, it seems CNN has decided it has to become FOX News in order to survive. They've just hired radio shock jock Glenn Beck. What they don't tell you is just how extreme Beck is.

Last year, for example, Beck talked on-the-air about how he wanted to murder Michael Moore and whether he should hire a hit-man to do it. Lovely. Maybe CNN can hire Charles Manson and Squeaky Fromme and together with Beck they can host The Situation Room?

From the May 17, 2005 broadcast of The Glenn Beck Program:

BECK: Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, "Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore," and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, "Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death." And you know, well, I'm not sure.
Yes, I'm sure we'll be told this was just a joke. Just like NBC's Chris Matthews was just joking when he made a fag-joke on the radio yesterday.

According to the mainstream media, journalism is now just one big joke where all the networks compete in order to see who can be the biggest far-right extremist at the expense of half of their viewers, and the truth.


blog comments powered by Disqus