comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Cell phone records dealers sound a lot like George Bush
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Cell phone records dealers sound a lot like George Bush



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

From the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

Here's how bestpeoplesearch.com justifies its business:

"If you're not involved in suspicious activities or infidelity, and you are not trying to hide from someone because of debt, or involved in a criminal activity, there really is no reason to be concerned about your call records."
Did you get that? If you're not doing anything wrong, then what do you have to hide?

Oh I don't know. Maybe I'm a woman trying to get away from an abusive spouse? May I'm a police detective who doesn't want criminals knowing who my informants are? Maybe I'm a business competitor who doesn't want you to know who all my clients are?

But as the president keeps telling us to justify his illegal domestic spying program, if you've got nothing to hide, what are you so afraid of?


blog comments powered by Disqus