comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Vatican about to say gays not welcome in the priesthood
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Vatican about to say gays not welcome in the priesthood



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

You know, kick 'em all out for all I care. With estimates that the number of gays in the Catholic priesthood are somewhere between 25% and 50%, I say kick 'em all out and watch how much power the corrupt old men running the Vatican have when they destroy their own church.

And if we're going to kick gays out, then I think we ought to have a gay test for all Vatican officials too. Let's start with Pope Nazi. How do we know he's straight? He certainly isn't the butchest guy I've ever seen. I'm serious. He doesn't give off major straight vibes. How do we know he isn't gay? If they're afraid of gay priests they ought to be VERY afraid of a gay pope. I hope whatever the new policy is, they start at the top and question everybody. Then what that evil corrupt pedophile-enabling institution crumble.


blog comments powered by Disqus