comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Postcard from Paris to the NCFR
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Postcard from Paris to the NCFR



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Dear NCFR,

Hi from Paris! The weather is great. Sun is shining, a bit cool, but spring is in the air. I'm about to run out and grab a baguette, but wanted to drop a quick note.

Missing you terribly, and sorry I haven't written, but I've been so busy on my trip that I just haven't had the time. But rest assured that I'm back Thursday night and promise to focus on everything you've been up to at that time.

And in case the nuance escaped you, once I'm back in the states on Friday, you anti-gay bigots are toast.

Love, JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus