comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I'm back, kind of
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I'm back, kind of



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Arrived in France last night from Morocco. Morocco was all work, but as the flight had to stop over in Paris anyway, I decided to visit Chris in Paris and his wife for a few days of R & R. I had, literally, like 2 minutes of Net access a day in Morocco, but now am back online. Just catching up on the reading. Being away for a week has only increased my concern for where our country is heading. We have to stop these people - the radical religious right and their far-right GOP sycophants - before they destroy our country.

Anyway, I'm typing on a French keyboard so wil stop now (the letters are in different locations than the English keyboard, kind of like a bad Helen Keller joke).

JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus