comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Wonkette totally kicked GannonGuckert's ass
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Wonkette totally kicked GannonGuckert's ass



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Wow. She blew me away. The woman totally kicked his $200 an hour ass. It was incredible theatre. I'm a truly truly truly impressed. For all the shit folks give Ana (aka Wonkette), and she gets shit, she did us proud today. Not to rehash the entire saga, but there's been some concern among liberal political bloggers that the mainstream media always picks Wonkette to represent serious political blogging at panel discussions, etc., when she's not a serious political blogger, rather she's a raunchy political humorist. A very, VERY funny raunchy political humorist, but still, if you're a serious political commentator, it's understandable that you'd get tired of people always having you represented by a comedienne, even a very funny one.

Anyway, she kicked GG's ass today. Relentless. I think he ticked her off when he started defending Armstrong Williams by saying the administration had to pay him because none of the mainstream media would report fairly on No Child Left Behind. I get the feeling that while she plays one on the Web, this is a woman who tolerates no fools.

Kudos.

PS I'd rather not go into the details of my being sick this morning and not being able to attend the panel in the audience, but since some are questioning it, I will say this, not that those select few even deserve a response. I was sicker than a dog with food poisoning symptoms. If you've had it, you know why I didn't just suck it up and go to the Press Club. Thanks for the concern from a number of you, I'm feeling better (not better, but better) now.


blog comments powered by Disqus