comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Food fight between Ana and Gannon
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Food fight between Ana and Gannon



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Olivier Knox of AFP: Did the WH or reporters question your credentials? You essentially circumvented the hard pass process, you never ran into any hurdles, obstacles, questions?

Gannon - Garrett how do you get in?

Garrett - With a day pass

Gannon - aha!

Garrett - it took the president of the WH correspondents association sitting down and having a meeting, to get me in.

Gannon - I didn't it the old fashioned way, perseverance.

Wonkette - really, how long did you try?

Gannon - I don't remember.

Wonkette - oh come on, you must remember.

Gannon - I, uh.

Wonkette - come on, how long?

Gannon - Ana, will you let me...

Wonkette - HOW LONG? how long? days, months, weeks?

Gannon - weeks. I went in one day, I asked to come back.

Matt Yglesias - I'm having trouble believing your recollection about how you got in the WH briefing room. You don't have a clear recollection?

Gannon - I don't even remember the date, the first time I went in.

Matt - do you have any idea why after all these weeks they changed their mind?

Gannon - I guess it was my turn. We'll let this guy in today. [Oh really, and for the next 2 years.]


blog comments powered by Disqus