comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Martha's out
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Martha's out



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

She was released at 12:30AM and is off to her home in NY for home confinement. I give her credit for making the most of the situation and exploiting it to re-cast her image. I always thought of her as cold and not very decent but this period of Martha-bashing changed my opinion a bit. I'm not saying I would enjoy having drinks with her or think that she is suddenly a lovely person but she was clearly targeted because she is a high octane woman. Guilty yes, but in the context of what we have witnessed on Wall Street in recent years, truly a minor offense.

Anyway, few people could take such an unpleasant experience and turn it around the way she has. I'm looking for a major rebound from Martha and think she will be ten times as successful as she was in the past. Impressive.


blog comments powered by Disqus