comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: CNBC's Kudlow: Romney didn't make the sale
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

CNBC's Kudlow: Romney didn't make the sale



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Yikes. Kudlow is a big Republican too. And obviously influential.
Did Mitt Romney make the economic sale at the Republican National Convention? Did he convince people who are living at the margin or unemployed and discouraged that he has the answers to the economy? Frankly, I don’t think so.
It concerns me that in the economic zone, he didn’t make the sale to the independents, so-called Reagan Democrats, or to Clinton Democrats. I didn’t hear anything new. I didn’t hear anything specific, and it troubles me.
Again, on the economic front I don’t think he made the sale; I don’t think he convinced the independent voters and I don’t think he’s going in the right direction in tax policy.


blog comments powered by Disqus