comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Sweden's Loreen wins Eurovision song contest
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Sweden's Loreen wins Eurovision song contest



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Sweden's Loreen just won the Eurovision song contest. This was her semi-final performance, "Euphoria."



I've never understood dance music, or I think that's what it's called. The way some people feel about disco, I feel about dance. So much of it sounds the same - same sound, and not a very complicated one at that. I have similar feelings about rap. I've always been into rock, progressive (alternative?) especially - the 80s and 90s were very good to me, until the (often drugged up) gay boys started requiring that we all listen to dance music in every bar and club, which pretty much killed my dancing days for a good decade.

But I'm not bitter (okay, perhaps a little).


blog comments powered by Disqus