comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: The Kinks - You Really Got Me
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

The Kinks - You Really Got Me



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

My Scrapple breakfast at a diner was a complete success yesterday so I'm set for a while. That stuff is great, especially when it's crispy on the sides. Later today I'm seeing my little niece who is not very little anymore and only a few inches shorter than I am. She has a cheerleading competition which is something that I've never done so I'll have a few hours worth today. After that I'm heading to dinner with my nephew who is trying to decide where to go for college next year. He's applied to a handful of schools across the US and waiting to hear from most of them.


blog comments powered by Disqus