comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: The Beatles - Dear Prudence
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

The Beatles - Dear Prudence



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


After sunshine and temperatures in the 70's, it had to break. We had a solid night of rain and it looks gray and drizzly out there now, but the gardens definitely need the water. The tulips are moving along nicely and have even peaked in some places. My hydrangeas are green again but they're obviously months away from bloom. The fuchsias in the garden are also coming back to life after a harsh December that I thought wiped them out. (In December, I woke to the noise of a pot cracking from the cold twice.) The rhododendron still has a while to go and I'm hoping for a better season than last year when we only had a few flowers. Nice, but so little.


blog comments powered by Disqus