comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: A map of pop vs soda
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

A map of pop vs soda



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK



UPDATE: I think it's time for my Black Cow story.

I had moved to DC not that long before, and went with my new roommates for lunch at Pizzeria Unos, which had recently opened and was a sorry excuse for the real restaurant in Chicago. Anyway, the waitress came up and here's what happened.

Waitress: Hi what would you like to drink?

John: Well, what kind of pop do you have? (It's possible I asked her what kind of coke she had, it's all a bit fuzzy after 25 years.)

Waitress: Pop? Oh you mean soda!

John (who had planned on getting a coke): Soda? Oh that's a good idea! Can I have a black cow?

Waitress: Huh?

John: You know, coke and ice cream.

Waitress: Oh you mean a float.


blog comments powered by Disqus