UPDATE: It's GOP Congressman (not any more) Christopher Lee. And he's out. Resigned. Effective immediately. Wow.
“It has been a tremendous honor to serve the people of Western New York. I regret the harm that my actions have caused my family, my staff and my constituents. I deeply and sincerely apologize to them all. I have made profound mistakes and I promise to work as hard as I can to seek their forgiveness.

Yeah, classy guy.
I normally wouldn't care, but he votes us against us on gay issues, for example, like DADT - so if he's going to play the social conservative, he shouldn't be sending half nude photos to strange women who aren't his wife.
Yet, family values GOP Senator David Vitter visits multiple hookers, who weren't his wife, and he gets to stay on the job.
Or the time that David Vitter had no problem having a staffer with a history of pulling a knife on a woman.
UPDATE: Just checking the other reporting on this. Gotta love the NYT's headline: "New York Congressman Resigns Over Shirtless Photo". Uh, not exactly. And here's Wash Post:
The woman, who Gawker described as a 34-year-old government employee from Maryland but did not name, told the gossip site she posted an ad last month on the "Women for Men" forum seeking "financially & emotionally secure" men who don't "look like toads." That same day, she got a response from a person who said his name was Christopher Lee, describing himself as 39-year-old lobbyist, "a very fit fun classy guy. Live in Cap Hill area. 6ft 190lbs blond/blue." In follow-up e-mails he attached photos -- one in a blue polo, the other shirtless.He used his full and real name?
