comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Bobby Fuller - I Fought the Law
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Bobby Fuller - I Fought the Law



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


The first hit version of the classic, though it was performed and written a few years early by someone else. I'm still partial to The Clash's recording, but the the older version is still fun.

OK, so who will it be in the Super Bowl? Both teams have some of the best, most die hard fans out there so it's easy to like either. Jojo has family from Pittsburgh who are big time Steelers fans though I can't quite get over my dislike of them due to the relationship with Cleveland. Even though I prefer college ball, I still loved going to Browns games back in the old rusty, paint chipped stadium along Lake Erie. During one of those down years for both teams (which, isn't as frequent for the Steelers) I remember the fun along the Flats as fans from both sides made their way into the stadium. I have to go with the Packers but what would be best is a close game.


blog comments powered by Disqus