comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Olbermann: 'I am sure I will be back on the air very soon'
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Olbermann: 'I am sure I will be back on the air very soon'



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Keith Olbermann, via his Facebook page:

I am sure I will be back on the air very soon, but as I am sure you all have heard by now tonight was my last "Countdown" show.
One hopes. However, given the way these negotiated "going separate ways" agreements are usually written, there's often a non-compete clause in effect for several months at least. So we'll see.

In the meantime, you can sign AMERICAblog's petition "I stand with Keith."

You can also join the Facebook page "Bring Keith Olbermann Back!" which Keith has created.

GP


blog comments powered by Disqus