I'm back in Chicago. The flight with Sasha, my ten pound yorkie-bichon was slightly less traumatic this trip (I brought her on as carry-on). She actually was more relaxed this flight, as I gave her half a benadryl (after talking to the vet). It effectively knocked put her in a resting mindset that, in spite of the ongoing shakes and a bit of panting, was far better than the the previous few trips without the benadryl. Chicago is cold, and snowy, but I wouldn't have Christmas any other way. In the next few days the nieces and nephews and I should be getting together to make our annual Christmas cookies that we hang on the tree. Here's a mellow time at home.
And if you haven't already, send me your Christmas/Hannukah/Holiday photos, and I'll post them on the blog in the upper right hand corner. Just email them as is, or if you know how to edit, shrink them down to 300px width. And if you want, tell me a little about the photo (I may do a post with a few of them, in addition to posting them in the box at the top). Send them to photos AT americablog DOT com. And by sending me your photos, you're attesting to the fact that you have the rights to them, and that I have permission to post them. Thanks.
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff
Follow @americablog
Wednesday morning open thread
blog comments powered by Disqus