comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Obama-for-America wants you to write letters supporting the federal pay freeze (really)
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Obama-for-America wants you to write letters supporting the federal pay freeze (really)



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

From David Dayen, this is OFA's latest appeal, quoted directly:

From Day One, this administration’s top focus has been growing the economy and putting Americans back to work — and that will never change. ...

Yesterday, [Obama] announced a proposal to freeze pay for non-military federal employees for two years ...

Cutting costs and spending responsibly has been a cornerstone of this administration’s record. And we need your help to get the truth out there.

Will you take a few minutes and write a letter to the editor today to set the record straight?
Pick me — I can do that:
Dear Mr. or Ms. Editor,

I want to set the record straight, just like the president asked me to.

I voted for a progressive Democrat and I got this Republican. Will you please tell people how bad I feel?

Thanks,

Citizen Yes I thought I could
GP


blog comments powered by Disqus