Good morning.
Hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving.
Should be a fairly low key weekend for political news. The President and the Veep have no public events planned. It is, however, "funny" how often big news is broken on these long holiday weekends. North Korea seems adept at filling news holes whenever there's an American holiday.
I know it's "Black Friday," which is a great big shopping day for many Americans. I loathe shopping, so won't be participating in any way. But, we'll all be watching for signs from today and the rest of the holiday season that indicate our economy is actually on the mend. I loathe shopping, so won't be participating in any way. But, I do hope it meets or exceeds expectations. After causing the economic crisis and having the rest of us bail them out, as Chris has reported, Wall Street execs are doing quite well. It's about time the rest of the country got on solid economic footing. That would be something to be thankful for...
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff
Follow @americablog
Friday Morning Open Thread
blog comments powered by Disqus