comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Rio Ancho
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Rio Ancho



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


Besides enjoying Paco de Lucia's music because it's great, I also like it because one of the first gifts Joelle gave to me was one of his CDs after we spent a weekend in Madrid for our first official date. We're heading back down to Spain this summer so she can brush up on her Spanish and I can work on cycling with more hills. Enjoying some different food is of course high on the list as well. Can't wait.

Jojo is down in the Beaujolais at the moment visiting her ailing 96 year old grandmother. She's back Sunday afternoon in time for Easter dinner and Monday, of course, is a public holiday. My big idea to get in a lot of riding is being tempered by drizzle and rain. As soon as I see a break I'm running out to avoid getting completely soggy. At the moment, Monday looks like the best chance I have for a dry ride. Somehow I'm sure the working week will be dry, as it always is.


blog comments powered by Disqus