comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Malcom McLaren - Double Dutch
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Malcom McLaren - Double Dutch



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


Sounds like he had been listening to music from South Africa when he did this one. What jumps out for me is how much fun the guy had, having fun with others. I wish we had more people around like him.

Gorgeous day here yesterday and I even managed to get a bit of color riding and sitting by the ponds out in Bois de Boulogne. It looked like every bike available was out there yesterday. It's another nice day so I'm heading out for a quick ride to Joinville and possible beyond to Noisy-le-grand. Then it's back to Paris to celebrate with Jojo's sister Jocelyne who is running the marathon. Her other sister, Marielle, ran the Boston Marathon a few years back. Sounds like a lot of running so more power to anyone who can do that.


blog comments powered by Disqus