comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Elvis Costello - Shipbuilding
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Elvis Costello - Shipbuilding



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


So what are the plans for Easter where you are? Jojo arrives back in town later today and we're meeting her family for Easter dinner. Hopefully there is a leg of lamb involved and maybe a piece of chocolate or two.

Outside is looks like yesterday morning. The sky is gray and it looks like rain at any minute. I took a chance and ran out between rain storms yesterday and my luck ran out a few kilometers from home. I made it back soaking wet and cold. Somehow the sun popped out for the rest of the day around 30 minutes after arriving. The forecast said rain all day. Oh well, I'll try again today and hope the sun opens up while I'm out there.


blog comments powered by Disqus