Good morning.
I have a feeling -- and this is just a gut feeling -- that today we're going to hear more about the health care bill. In fact, the President will sign the Senate version of the bill today at 11:15 a.m. He'll be making a statement then, too. Meanwhile, the Senate is in the process of passing the reconciliation bill with the "fixes." Of course, the GOPers are doing everything possible to block that from happening.
AIPAC, the very powerful pro-Israel lobby, is holding its annual conference in DC this week. Israel's Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, is in town for the event. I saw his motorcade roaring down Connecticut Avenue last night when I was walking Petey. Tonight, Netanyahu will be meeting with the President. Relations with Israel have been a little tense lately.
I do think that the antics of the Republicans are looking more and more desperate. They're now seen as sore losers. Sore, bitter, angry losers. And, I just don't think most people want to side with losers. And, John McCain has made himself the angry face of the losers -- again.
Let's get started..
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff
Follow @americablog
Tuesday Morning Open Thread
blog comments powered by Disqus