I've just added "Health Care Reform" and "Gay Civil Rights" sections to the blog, in the second column.
You may have noticed that in the second column of the blog, if you scroll down a bit, you'll begin to see categories of news headlines, including traditional media, opinion, economic blogs, business, foreign press, gossip, and Chris' favorite food blogs. In those boxes, you'll see regular news update from sites around the Web about those issues. All you'll see is the headlines, you'll have to click through to get the story. I also have a similar feature in the far-right column - "Hot Off the Wire" - which are real-time updates from my favorite, very select few, political blogs.
My intent is to make this blog a one-stop-shop where you can keep up on what's happening on a variety of issues from a variety of blogs and news sources, and then when you find an interesting story, you can click over to the original source and read it.
Today I'm adding two new sections - Health Care Reform, and Gay Civil Rights. As always, we'll provide you with updated headlines from the top blogs in each area, and then if you see a story you like, you can click through and read the story on those sites.
For me, at least, I've come to find these news update boxes an invaluable resource for keeping up on what's going on around the Web, without having to visit each site every hour to see if there's anything new and interesting. Give it a try. I think you'll find that it's quite a useful way of keeping up on the news. Thanks, JOHN
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff
Follow @americablog
I've just added two more news sections to the blog
blog comments powered by Disqus