I'm sure he'll have quite the tale to share in the next day or two. In a nutshell, Joe had a really bad stomach ache Thursday night and Friday day that wasn't going away, and was actually getting worse. After he called the doctor and was told that he was fine, I told him that I was pretty sure grown ups don't just get stomach aches, and that he should just tell the doctor he's coming in, or go to the emergency room. After doing his own Google diagnosis and determining that he might have an appendicitis, the doctor's office was closed, so he went to the emergency room at GW hospital and six hours later was diagnosed with an appendicitis. He texted me a bit ago that they're tentatively planning surgery in the morning. He also added that the doctors are quite cute. (That's our Joe.) He said it was all right to tell you guys, so I figured you might want to give him your well wishes. Knowing Joe, he'll be blogging in stitches shortly.
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff
Follow @americablog