comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I see spring from my back window
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I see spring from my back window



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


Over the years we have shopped at the end of the season for cut back hydrangea pots and this year our wall of hydrangeas should be better than ever. They love our lack of sun out back much more than we do. The buds are everywhere at the moment so fingers crossed that a cold spell doesn't come again.


We bought this clematus just after it peaked last year when the price was right. It's an early bloomer and showing a lot of new growth.


This is one of four camellia plants that I bought in the Asian quarter a few years ago at a fraction of the price elsewhere in town. (Tang Freres always has deals on flowers.) They've taken off in the three years that I've had them and I place them directly outside of my desk window. A few buds are even showing a touch of color and in a few more weeks, everything should be out.


blog comments powered by Disqus