comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Wakey, wakey
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Wakey, wakey



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


I hate waking up early on weekends. Actually, I hate waking up early any day of the week. Earlier in the week I had to catch a very early morning train so I had barely more than four hours of sleep, less if you count Sushi waking me up each time he walked on top of me. (He knew I was leaving and gets very clingy when he thinks he will be left alone.) This morning somebody left the alarm on so I had the pleasure of waking at 7:30AM. On a Saturday. After no sleep and too much travel this week. Maybe I can get some help from Captain Sensible and his mob.


blog comments powered by Disqus