comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: My thoughts on the inaugural
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

My thoughts on the inaugural



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Been trying to put my thoughts together of what this week has meant to me, to us. Perhaps this video does a better job.



Another video I'm trying to find, and can't, is that wonderful General Electric TV commercial from 1989 about Eastern Europe, where they're dancing in Vienna, or somewhere old Europe-y, at a ball, and the bejeweled elderly woman says to her husband as he swirls her on the dance floor, "I feel young again." That's a bit how I feel this week. Anyone know where we can find that commercial? I can't believe GE doesn't have it online somewhere.


blog comments powered by Disqus