comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Two shootings in two weeks in my wonderful DC neighborhood
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Two shootings in two weeks in my wonderful DC neighborhood



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Joe Sudbay just called to let me know that the cops have blocked off the street because we've had yet another shooting. That would be the second in the past few weeks. And I live in a GOOD neighborhood, as DC goes. It appears the shooting happened, again, right off the 18th Street strip of bars and restaurants in Adams Morgan. It's a place EVERYONE goes. It's a place everyone WILL go during the inauguration. And we have shootings at 830 at night. And like I said, this is the GOOD neighborhood, by DC standards. Welcome to your nation's pathetic capital, folks. Enjoy the inauguration!


blog comments powered by Disqus