comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Saturday Morning Open Thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Saturday Morning Open Thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

The fog rolled into Chicago last night, and it was cool as hell. I've rarely seen fog roll, but there it was, barreling from north to south at a damn good clip. I'm heading back to DC today, Chris has been with his wife taking a mini Christmas break in their south, and Joe is heading back to DC from California or Maine (it's hard to know) later today, I think. Then next week, I'll be taking off for a much needed week off, though I may have Internet access and break down. We'll see.

So anybody got plans for New Years? I've never truly enjoyed New Years. Have always felt it was a bit of a fake holiday (and how can you call something a holiday that doesn't involve silly costumes or seasonal decorations around the home?)


blog comments powered by Disqus