comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Monday morning open thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Monday morning open thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Well, it's below zero in Chicago... how I ever walked to school is beyond me. We lived just shy of the boundary for getting the bus to junior high, so I got to walk 1.2 miles every day to school, and 1.2 miles back home, every day l for two years in the dead of Chicago winter. I have no idea how I did it, because honestly, I don't remember it being that bad. Anyway, this week we still have the Franken-Coleman race in Minnesota going strong, and the Rick Warren controversy won't be dying down any time soon. I assume we'll probably hear more doom and gloom about the economy, just in case we're not freaked out enough already. My annual Christmas cookie making with the nieces and nephews should take place tonight or tomorrow morning - don't worry, you'll get photos. And with that, on with the day.


blog comments powered by Disqus