comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: I need an expert in Blogspot's new version of html
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

I need an expert in Blogspot's new version of html



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Guys, I'm on the verge of relaunching the blog, and I need someone who's an expert in the "new" version of Blogger's html that Google created for Blogspot. I'm not talking about someone who knows regular html - I have a decent knowledge of that - I'm talking about Blogger's odd creation that those of us who know the old html can't make heads or tails of. I have a widget-based template that's almost done, but I need someone to help me finish it. And seriously, you need to know Blogger's funny new html in order to do this. Any volunteers? Thanks, JOHN


blog comments powered by Disqus