comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Friday Morning Open Thread
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Friday Morning Open Thread



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

Good morning.

So, you may think that the failure of the auto bailout in the Senate is the big news today. You're wrong. Matt Lauer is obsessed with some photos of a couple girls who work at a Kentucky Fried Chicken in California. See, the girls took a bath in the sink of the KFC and posted the pictures online. That's the news today. I'm sure CNN will be all over it, too. I can't have my t.v. wake me up anymore. I get out of bed annoyed...I am getting a new alarm clock.

Okay, I'm running late. Need to take Petey for a walk. If Matt Lauer can obsess over pictures, so can I:


blog comments powered by Disqus