comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: Army blocks soldier from bringing puppy back
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

Army blocks soldier from bringing puppy back



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK


From AP:

More than 10,000 people have signed an online petition urging the Army to let an Iraqi puppy come home with a Minnesota soldier, who fears that "Ratchet" could be killed if left behind.

"I just want my puppy home," Sgt. Gwen Beberg of Minneapolis wrote to her mother in an e-mail Sunday from Iraq, soon after she was separated from the dog following a transfer. "I miss my dog horribly." Beberg, 28, is scheduled to return to the U.S. next month.
I'm not real thrilled with the petition,I don't trust things that require me to give an email and home address, but if anyone cares to go for it, here it is.


blog comments powered by Disqus