comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: A few photos from yesterday
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

A few photos from yesterday



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

The kids are playing 1 foot away from me - I mean, it is a huge house, so they simply have to play make-believe next to Uncle John. I thought I'd share a few photos from yesterday.

My brother-in-law makes a huge breakfast for us every Christmas morning, here he's making the potatoes:



My niece was purveying the landscape while bro-in-law was cooking. We open gifts AFTER our brunch, which usually drives the kids batty.



Carmela the wonder dog was a bit overwhelmed by all the big boxes (well, big for her). They're a funny breed, YorkiPoos, the slightest "new" thing in the room scares the hell out of them. Carmela quite literally lept from the floor into my lap, without an invitation, and watched the festivities from the safety of the space between me and my sis.


blog comments powered by Disqus