The Week That Was 10/19/2007
Another week. More preposterousness to report.
I am short on time, but as you can see, I have come bearing video. Yes, this is not the usual Cliff's Corner. But, to be honest, I can't think of anything more preposterous this week than the prospect of a tinhorn-tyrant-cum-cousin-marrying-faux-enforcer becoming our next President.
And luckily, the abject aburdity of His NineEleveness is summed up perfectly in this short video produced by the fine folks at Brave New Films (a place where I just happen to be employed).
Do you want an investigation into Rudy Sunshine's no-bid contract from Motorola for radios that didn't work, so that on 9/11 firefighters were left to fend for themselves with radios that had been deemed dangerously oudated in 1990? Do you want accountability in our government? Do you want Oral Roberts University to stop Mrs. Oral Roberts Junior from texting cabana boys at 2AM? Ok, the last one I can't help you with.
But to providing the potential for progress regarding the first two, watch the video and come on over to The Real Rudy and sign our petition! Nothing is at stake. Oh yeah, except preventing an authoritarian ass from becoming First Husband to Judy Nathan.
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff
Follow @americablog
Cliff's Corner
blog comments powered by Disqus