comsc US Politics | AMERICAblog News: April temperatures in UK break records
Join Email List | About us | AMERICAblog Gay
Elections | Economic Crisis | Jobs | TSA | Limbaugh | Fun Stuff

April temperatures in UK break records



| Reddit | Tumblr | Digg | FARK

It won't surprise me if France is up there as well. Worse still, it has been weeks since it last rained in Paris which is extremely rare for this time of the year. Since I spend time in my garden, I follow the weather closely enough and this year has been odd. In February, forsythias and camellias came into bloom a month early. Besides that, a number of flowers that should have died from the cold such as my fuchsia, survived the very mild winter. I usually start my watering system in mid to late May because of earlier rains but the last serious rain was weeks ago. Beyond my little garden, even the delicious and briefly available white asparagus arrived weeks in advance.

Everyone over here is asking, if this is April, what are we in for this summer?


blog comments powered by Disqus